I am sorry, that my BREDHUNTER-Blogging-Time was limited the last weeks / month, because my new job @Talentor was quite interresting, adopting Breadhunter-Tools to the group and partners as well as checking inhouse workflows.
Now I can say, that we are on a good way here at Talentor to combine oldschool headhunting workflows with new tools and smart working.
Since the last 4 years collaboration and IT-Tools have changed and since cloud computing is here, there are a lot of possibilities to work smarter, faster and more efficient, than the whole 12 years before.
I also had to delete my own knowledge about computers, Microsoft Office Workflows and Databases, which I have learnd and used from 1998 until 2011 to learn new tool, adopt trends and change my mindset of workflows.
Working hard, does not mean working smart !
But we have to work smarter and faster, to be ready for the next 10 years and in the end I can say it was the right way to learn new things fromt he beginning and I really wish to catch you too with this new workflows and tools to try it and change yours the right way.
The 3 Books, I have mentioned in my article before, summarize perfectly the changes and new tools from the last 3-4 years, what I have learnd from youtube videos, conferences and magazine articles, so if you find time during the x-mas holidays, read this 3 books to get an idea, what is going on right now.
In all business we can learn a lot from startups and the youngster Generation Y and the Millennials.
They can teach us to work smarter by their tools and we older Generation X and Baby Boomers can make fine tuning with our experience and workflows, if they are still perfect, but be aware, that you have to learn 50% of other new workflows to survive the next 10 years in business.
- We do not need to get 300 emails a day
- We have to work everywhere, anytime and at all devices
- We have to learn to adopt fastern, because there is not time to launche a new website within 12 month. No, this can be done in 1 week
- Things are changing very fast arround us, so move you A-- and adopt as fast as you can, PhD's are produced in universities, but not in business
- Fast try & error solutions are more important, than theoretical thinking and intellectual orgasms, which are not related to real life and global business
- Be more flexibel, international and collaborate global
And here comes a basic video: